introduction about Niseko Resort Tourist Association
What kind of community development let's people think,
"Hey, I want to visit this town again!"
On the 1st September, 2003 the "Niseko Resort Tourism Association", once a private company like most other tourist associations in Japan, was the first tourist association to become a public company. To this day it is owned to 50% by the Niseko Town Hall and to 50% by the Niseko town residents.
Niseko Resort Tourist Association Co., Ltd. is a company that combines the many resources of Niseko to support town development, while also helping to develop businesses in Niseko. Our service aims to provide customers with information and offerings about Niseko, in order for them to find their very own personal "Niseko experience"!
"For you and all your friends to become ""Niseko Fans"" and making you want to come back to Niseko, is our greatest pleasure!
For that purpose, we work hard to know ""Niseko"" better than anyone else."
And we sincerely hope we can assist you to further enjoy your personal "Niseko Experience" with our guidance and information.
main service content
tourist infomation service
"We are offering sightseeing plans and sightseeing spots, so even a ""Niseko Newbie"" can enjoy Niseko to the fullest. We also offer accommodation reservations at the JR Niseko Train Station, so please feel free to give us visit."
- inquiry contact about sightseeing
Michi no eki Niseko Viewplaza tourist information (9:00~18:00 open all year around)
TEL / （0136）43-2051 FAX / （0136）43-2052
- JR Niseko station tourist information (9:00~18:00 open all year around)
- TEL / （0136）44-2468
plant maintenance service
"Our company is in charge of the regional revitalization activities and is entrusted with the management of public facilities, etc. While improving services to increase customer satisfaction, we also contribute to expanding local employment."
- Contract facilities, etc.
- Michi no eki Niseko Viewplaza
- JR Niseko Station
- community FM broadcast station
service about tourism
We guide local customers on overseas and domestic travel.
In addition, we also guide customers who come to Hokkaido/Niseko on local travel.
- Niseko town elementary school, junior high school and high school trips and study tours
- Group trips, planned and carrying out by Niseko Town Hall
- Study tours, etc. with accommodation in Niseko Town and the surrounding area (individual -and group tours)
- Arrangement of various tournaments and seminars, etc. with accommodation in Niseko Town and the surrounding area
- Making Hotel reservations for tourists visiting or getting off at the JR Niseko Station
- inquiry contact about tourism
- FAX / (0136)55-5777
- E-mail : email@example.com
community FM broadcast service
We operate the community FM broadcasting station "Radio Niseko".
Via "Radio Niseko" information about Niseko is communicated both inside and outside the area. As we broadcast not only radio waves but also internet broadcasting, you can listen to our broadcast from anywhere in the world!