Get to know Niseko
Would you like to know more about Niseko?
Participate in our Niseko Town study tours & training!
Let the Niseko Resort Tourist Association Manage Your Trip to Niseko!
Thank you for considering a study tour in Niseko Town!
Through the investment of Niseko Town residents and the Niseko Town Hall, we became the first tourist association in Japan to convert to a joint-stock company on September 1, 2003. With our expansive network and knowledge of the area, we are confident that we will be able to accommodate any requests that you have.
To customers interested in a study tour at the Niseko Town Hall
When you visit Niseko, we request that you stay at an accommodation inside Niseko Town to further deepen your knowledge and connection to the area. Along with arranging your accommodation and meals within Niseko Town, we can also help with your itinerary from the beginning to the end. As we would like for you to have a worry-free study tour in Niseko, please feel free to entrust us with the arrangements for your trip!
To customers interested in a study tour at the Niseko Resort Tourist Association Co., Ltd.
Many people from all over Japan come to Niseko Town to participate in study tours and training.
Please note that our company charges a small fee for all study tours and training. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. When you participate in a study tour/training, please make sure to stay at an accommodation facility in Niseko Town.
- Information about the inspection/seminar
- The seminar consists of explanations regarding our company’s structure and establishment as a public company, as well as a Q&A session (seminar length: about 2 hours).
- Seminar fee (for 2 hours, including tax and material costs)
- 1,100 yen per person *if we arrange your stay at an accommodation
- 2,200 yen per person *if we are not involved with the accommodation arrangements
- Please, note the following!
- When participating in our study tour and training, we kindly ask you to stay in Niseko town.
We accept requests to arrange and coordinate the whole itinerary for our customers, including study tours to the Niseko Town Hall and our own company.
- ○ Please inform us about the following points via phone/e-mail if you are interested in a quotation or an itinerary.
We will take your information into account and send a proposed itinerary with a quotation.
- Tentative departure date
- Estimated number of participants
- Length of stay
- Other towns/places you intend to have your study tour/training (we take orders for outside of Niseko Town as well)
- Requests related to accommodation facilities (room type, meals, etc.)
- Name, telephone number, FAX number, email address, etc. of the person in charge
- Niseko Resort Tourist Association
142-1 Chuodori, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan 048-1512
- TEL: 0136-44-2468
- Hokkaido Governor Registered Travel Agency No.2-458