Niseko TownMotto Shiritai
Kotoshi No Shigoto
Niseko Town Budget Report
Information about Niseko Town's Annual Budget Report (Japanese only)
Niseko Town's Budget Report is not just for Niseko Town residents but can be purchased by anyone!
This booklet highlights significant projects and policies undertaken by the town hall while also giving an in-depth financial report of the town. It even describes the small-scale projects that are conducted throughout the whole year.
Therefore, the booklet includes information about the town's debt (town bonds), town savings (funds), and the salary of the whole town hall staff, including the mayor. All the information is made public, and you are free to compare it to other towns and villages in Japan.
In this booklet, the budget is categorized according to the targeted sectors in the town comprehensive plan (education, environment, welfare, etc.). It also provides detailed information about how the allocated budget was utilized by each sector. Budget booklets created by the government are often very hard to read, but Niseko Town's Budget Report is designed to be readable and easy to understand for everyone. The booklet gives everyone an outline of which projects and businesses are supported by the Niseko Town Hall and serves as a general guide to help you with your life in Niseko.
Printed editions of Niseko Town’s Budget Report are sold at the Michi No Eki Niseko View Plaza and can also be purchased through mail order (scroll down for further information).
Some sections of the digital edition can be downloaded via the link below.
Stock and Price Overview for the Printed Edition
We recommend comparing several editions from different years to get a general idea about the direction and vision of the town.
Older editions are sold at a discounted price!
When the stock of an edition runs out, we will stop selling it entirely (reprints won't be offered.
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2022 Edition: sold out
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2021 Edition: 1,100 yen (including tax)
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2020 Edition: 1,100 yen (including tax)
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2019 Edition: sold out
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2018 Edition: 1,000 yen (including tax)
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2017 Edition: 1,000 yen (including tax)
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2016 Edition: sold out
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2015 Edition: sold out
- Niseko Town's Budget Report 2014 Edition: 1,000 yen (including tax) (including tax)
How to Purchase Niseko Town's Budget Report (Printed Edition)
We accept all orders for the printed edition of Niseko Town's Budget Report regardless of whether you live within or outside of Niseko Town! We take orders via telephone but prefer orders by fax or e-mail to avoid any errors in your address.
TEL: 0136-43-2051 FAX: 0136-43-2052 E-Mail: email@example.com
* Please send us the required information below by e-mail.
Shipping fee: 370 yen for up to 3 books (We use Letter Pack Light/postal service to send the booklets.)
* If your order consists of four books or more, we will consult you to further specify the shipping fee.
Payment: We will send you the booklet and an invoice via post. Please pay after the letter pack has arrived. Transfer the money to our bank account, as described in the invoice, or pay via the postal transfer service by Japan Post. Depending on the number of books ordered, we might ask you to pay in advance.
* We will not bear the handling charge for the money transfer.