As the autumn leaves start to fall, Niseko’s air is filled with the famous so-called snow-flies marking the winter season’s arrival. To enjoy this year’s winter season even more, don’t miss out on the many campaigns happening throughout Niseko right now.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Niseko Premium Shopping Coupon
This shopping coupon is issued by the Niseko Town Hall and includes a 30% premium rate! One coupon set costs 5,000 yen and includes 13 five-hundred-yen coupons worth 6,500 yen in total. For more information, please check this link.
WHERE THE COUPONS CAN BE USED：
For the winter season, Niseko Premium Shopping Coupons can be used at the following ski resorts:
The coupons can also be used at several different hot springs, accommodations, restaurants, and more throughout Niseko town. Check the list of all participating businesses HERE.
VALIDITY OF THE COUPON:
October 10, 2020, to February 7, 2021
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Niseko Premium Shopping Coupon is available from Saturday, October 10, 2020, to Sunday, February 7, 2021, at the following locations. Please bring an ID, such as a driver’s license, to buy/pick up your coupons. The sales of the coupon will end as soon as the stock runs out.
- Michi no Eki – View Plaza (Information Plaza)
- Michi no eki – Niseko View Plaza Online Shop
*to receive the coupons purchased online, each owner of the coupon must come to Michi no Eki View Plaza with an ID card that proves his/her home address. Delivery service is not available for Niseko Premium Shopping Coupon.
- JR Niseko Station – Tourist Information
- The coupon can also be purchased at the following accommodations:
HOW MANY SETS OF COUPON ONE PERSON BUY?
Customers living outside of Niseko town can buy up to 3 sets per person.
TO LEARN MORE:
For more information, please read this article.
Go To Travel Campaign ＆ Area Coupon.
This campaign, started by the Japanese government, aims to cover half of the travel costs for domestic travel. 70% of the covered costs are direct travel costs, and the other 30 % are provided in the form of a coupon, which can be used around the area of the respected travel destination.
Please visit the official Go To Travel website (Japanese only) for more information about the Go To Travel Campaign.
Check out these articles for the lists of facilities and services participating in this campaign and the coupon program in and around Niseko.
- List of accommodations eligible for Go To Travel Campaign
- List of shops and facilities where you can use the Go To Travel area coupons in Niseko
If you are skiing or snowboarding, please refer to this page, which provides detailed instructions on how to use the Go To area coupons at the four Niseko United member resorts.
Niseko Village Ski Resort, Annupuri International Ski Resort, Grand Hirafu Ski Resort, and Niseko HANAZONO Resort accept the coupons for lift tickets, gear rentals, and ski schools and at eateries in the ski resorts!
Japan Powder Pass
Japan Powder Pass is a season lift pass that unlocks unlimited access to three renowned powder destinations in Hokkaido: Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort, Kiroro Snow World in Akaigawa, and Kamui Ski Links in Asahikawa with just one pass. It takes 2 hours to Moiwa, 1 hour to Kiroro, and 1.5 hours to Kamui from Sapporo. To learn more about Japan Powder Pass, visit Kiroro Snow World Official Website.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Japan Powder Pass can be purchased online at the Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort website.