In Niseko Town, we are thoroughly implementing preventive measures against COVID-19 infections.
There are many various tourist spots in Niseko Town, and after fully understanding the characteristics such as “dense,” “close,” and “sealed,” the risk of infection increases so that visitors can visit Niseko with peace of mind.
Therefore, we are making thorough efforts to prevent the spread of infection.
As a result:
No clusters have occurred in Niseko Town so far!
There have been twelve COVID-19 infection cases (tested positive) within the last 2 weeks in Niseko Town!
(As of May 14, 2022)
*The numbers mentioned above reflect the numbers announced by the Hokkaido government.
Even after the state of emergency order, issued in April 2020 and January 2021, were lifted in each prefecture, the risk of getting infected is not gone!
In Niseko Town, we comply with and promote the “New Hokkaido Style” promoted by Hokkaido. At the same time,
we have created the “COVID-19 Infectious Disease Prevention Guidelines,” which we promote to all Niseko Town tourists and openly encourage them to follow.
≫ Information related to COVID-19 infections
*For more information about the COVID-19 Virus, please see the links below.
- Requests to businesses regarding COVID-19 infections
- Q & A about COVID-19
- Information on medical institutions that foreigners can use
- Information for tourists (simplified, traditional, English, Japanese)
- Consultation desk for people with COVID-19 symptoms
Japan Tourism Agency
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
“About COVID-19 infections” / “COVID-19 disease 2019”
- About medical institutions that can handle foreign languages
- Q & A about COVID-19 infections
- About telephone consultation counter
- For those suspected of having a COVID-19 infection
- To those who enter from the People’s Republic of China and those who depart from the People’s Republic of China
Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA)
Information on financial support and consultation counters for countries and roads (summary)