Now the whole town of Niseko is decorated with lovely yellow pumpkins to celebrate autumn and the popular annual pumpkin decoration contest is back! The 13th Annual Yellow Pumpkin Graffiti Contest is a free event and everyone is welcome to participate.
HOW TO ENTER
- Pick one of the pumpkins from roadside of Niseko Ekimae Onsen Kiranoyu and JR Niseko Station.
- Spark your creativity and paint the pumpkin.
- Write down your name and contact information (email/phone number) at the bottom of the pumpkin,
- Take it to the reception of Ekimae Onsen Kiranoyu and enjoy the natural hot spring bath at a discounted rate.
- The winners of the contest will receive special prizes!
From early-September to October 18, 2020
- Graffiti Contest Office inside Niseko Ekimae Onsen Kiranoyu
- TEL： 0136 – 44 – 1100
- Hosted by Niseko Chuo Rengo Chonaikai Association and Niseko Ekimae Onsen Kiranoyu